English 1 Pre-AP (contact English 1 Pre-AP teacher Emily Swoboda at email@example.com if you have questions):
English 2 Pre-AP (contact English 2 Pre-AP teacher Quincy Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions):
- English 2 Pre-AP Assignment
- English 2 Pre-AP Resource File 1
- English 2 Pre-AP Resource File 2
- English 2 Pre-AP Resource File 3
World History AP assignment (contact World History AP teacher Samuel Harris at email@example.com if you have questions):
- Read and take notes on chapters #1 and #2 from the textbook. Understanding of chronology, important people/places, and relevance in the scope of the time period is expected in your notes.
- Textbooks can be checked out in the ComArts office. During the month of July, the office hours are 7:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Mondays-Thursdays, and 8:00 a.m. until noon on Fridays.
Chemistry Pre-Ap assignments: please contact Chemistry Pre-AP teacher Karen Betchel at firstname.lastname@example.org for information
English 3 AP (contact English 3 AP teacher Thor Gunnells at email@example.com if you have questions):
U.S. History AP contact US History AP teacher Lisa Stevens at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions:2015-16 SENIORS:
Video Technology (contact Video Technology teacher Stephen Villela at email@example.com if you have questions):
English 4 AP (contact English 4 AP teacher Julie Davern at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions):
Independent Study Mentorship (ISM): contact ISM teacher Shellie Malik at email@example.com if you have any questions