Luna Power Camp
Eligibility Requirements: All male athletes INCOMING grades 7-8 who live in the Luna attendance zone and are registered as students with the school. Must have a Northside physical paperwork and registration forms on file with the Boys Luna athletic department.
1. Bring only athletic items necessary for camp to the camp. (Shirt, shorts, shoes, cleats and towel)
2. Leave all valuables at home or bring a lock to temporarily lock up valuables in PE lockers.
3. Arrange to arrive and leave on time.
4. Must have Northside paperwork, registration and payment turned in for participation in camp.
5. Must be a Luna athlete or registered student at Luna Middle School!
6. Can pay on the first day of camp, but this is highly discouraged due to the volume of student athletes. Please pre-register prior to the first day of camp.