1. Students will form groups of 2 or 3.
2. Open Internet Explorer and visit the following links on the Rock Cycle.
Please take good notes while you visit these interactive sites.
3. Decide how you want to organize your rock cycle. Open either Paint, Word or Inspiration and recreate your rock cycle. Please make sure to label all important parts of the cycle.
4. Click on the links below and visit the sites on Identification of rocks.
5. When you are finished open Mr. Messer's Rock Quiz to see if you can correctly identify 90% of his rocks.
6. 20 rocks -- 90% = how many do you need to correctly identify?