Mrs. Griffin, Counselor
Tami Griffin, Counselor
Room Number D-104
Conference Time: M-F 8:00 - 9:00
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CREATING YOUR CLASSROOM WEB PAGE
1.Launch Netscape Composer or other web-page making program
2.Go to campus Drive X and locate the folder "CREATE WEB PAGES".
3. Copy the CREATE WEB PAGES folder onto your desktop.
4. Re-name the folder with your grade level or specialty area followed by a space and then your last name. (E.g. 02 SMITH)
5. Next, open the folder then open the page entitled "00 Teacher". Rename it "Index" followed a space and then your last name.
E.g. Index SMI
6. Open the other pages (biography, schedule, expectations, homework, bulletins) and re-name these pages with the first three letters of your last name preceding the page title. Save the re-named pages into your desktop folder .
E.g. SMI biography
7. Re-link the back-arrows ( ) so that they point to your index page.
8. Modify your index page first, then the other pages. Save your work into your desktop folder, frequently.
9. When your pages are finished to your satisfaction, see instructions for PUBLISHING.