Submitting stories & photos to Inside Northside Weekly
Inside Northside Weekly is published every Wednesday during the school year.
We depend on staff members from every campus and department to submit information about student and staff honors and events.
Upload your submission below, and please observe the following criteria:
- Stories must be submitted no later than the Thursday before publication.
- Photos should be in focus and high-resolution quality. No cell phone photos, please.
- Provide first and last names and grade level (if applicable) of all students, staff members, and other identifiable people in photo captions.
- Be sure to include as much information as possible (one to two paragraphs) about your event or program.
- Include the date of your event, if applicable.
- Do not submit pictures of children until a photo release form has been secured and filed with you or your school.
- For stories related to a holiday or special day (Red Ribbon Week, for example), please send submission within five days of the event.
We receive hundreds of submissions every month and work hard to publish as many as possible. Please understand that it can take up to several weeks after submission for an item to be published.
Not all submissions will be published; other submissions will be posted online only in Inside Northside Weekly Extras.