A request for transcript can be made by completing a transcript request form or by sending a letter requesting the transcript to either the registrar of the last school attended or to the Central Records Dept. The Central Records Center maintains the records for all former high school students (grades 9-12) that graduated or withdrew from the district through August 15, 2005. Records for students graduating or withdrawing after August 15, 2005 are maintained at the last campus of enrollment.
Written requests must include:
- The student's name while enrolled in Northside
- Date of birth
- Social security number
- Year and school from which the student graduated or withdrew
- Signature and address to which the transcript is to be mailed
- Transcript processing fee*
- Copy of Picture ID
Parents cannot request records for a student if the student is over 18 years of age. Verbal and telephone requests cannot be honored. Faxed requests will be accepted if payment arrangements have been made.
- *The transcript processing fee is $5.00 and payment must be made in cash, money order or credit card.
- Requests not accompanied by payment will not be sent until payment is made.
Official transcripts are usually issued directly to institutions and employers. Official copies are signed, have an imprint seal, and are sealed inside an envelope. Personal copies may be issued to students.
Delivery of Legal Documents (subpoenas, court orders, etc) must be made to:
Mail Transcript Request Forms to:
Phone: (210) 397-8585