ATTENTION: The transcript office has relocated to:
5734 Farinon, San Antonio, TX 78249
Summer Hours - Monday, June 8, 2015 through Friday, July 31, 2015
Monday-Thursday 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am - 12:00 noon
The Information Services Department maintains transcripts for all former high school students (grades 9-12) that graduated or withdrew from the district. Transcripts for students who are currently enrolled must be obtained from their home campus.
NISD does not have and is not able to produce copies of diplomas.
A transcript request can be made by completing a Transcript Request Form. Official transcripts include an embossed seal and are sealed inside an envelope. Official transcripts are sent directly to the educational institutions, employer, or other entity the transcript is for. Only unofficial copies may be issued to students.
Guidelines for requesting transcripts
- The transcript processing fee is $5.00 and is payable in cash, money order or credit card. Payment must be received before the request will be fulfilled.
- If the request is being mailed or faxed and payment will be made via credit card, you will be contacted at the daytime phone number provided on the Transcript Request Form.
- Requests can be made in-person, by mail, or faxed. Verbal and telephone requests cannot be honored.
- A current Photo ID of the requester is required for all requests.
- Parents cannot request records for students 18 years of age or older unless authorized by the student on the Transcript Request Form. A copy of a current Photo ID of the student must be included in the request.
Mail Transcript Request Forms to:
Kelly Smith Technology Center
San Antonio, TX 78249
Phone: (210) 397-8585
- Graduates - 2 years
- Withdrawn Students - 7 years
Delivery of Legal Documents (subpoenas, court orders, etc) must be made to: