Marlo Brown came
to Northside in September, 2001. His
first job at Northside was as the Web Coordinator for the District,
in the Communications
Department. He joined Technology Services in 2004.
His primary duties include:
- Technology training for District employees.
- Development and maintenance of various District Web resources, including the Technology Services website, the Technology
Training & Development website and the Student Connection site.
- Support of campus and department webmasters.
- Coordination of the Webmaster
("Webbie") Support Group.
- Maintenance of the Online Administrator Resources website.
- The Web component of new resources and projects.
His personal interests include history, metalworking, woodworking,