On Monday, March 21, 2022, parents received an email from NISD with guidance on how to complete priority registration for current students in PK-12th grades for the 2022-2023 school year (next year). This must be done for each of your children to secure a placement in a class for next school year. It is critical that you complete the process immediately to begin to plan for next school year.
Data Validation is completed by the parent in the Home Access Center (HAC).
- Log into Home Access Center (HAC).
- Once in HAC, click the "Registration" button.
- Select the "Update Enrollment" tab and next to the "Returning Student Registration" form select "Start."
- Enter the information requested by the online forms.
- On the "Review & Submit" screen, click "Submit." NOTE: Once the form is submitted, changes can no longer be made. To make changes please contact the student’s campus.
Step-by-step instructions on how to update enrollment for returning students are available.