Juniors and Seniors wanting to participate in Off Campus Lunch, please note:
- Students must have parent signature on the application (even if you are 18 or older).
- Students must have passing grades, good attendance, and be in good standing (discipline, attendance, financial obligations) to be eligible for off campus lunch privileges.
- All Students must reapply at the beginning of each semester.
- Students must stay on campus for occasional mandatory meetings or other events.
- Students must present a valid Off-Campus I.D. when requesting to leave campus daily.
- Students leaving campus must return in the required time. Excused tardies will not be accepted. Loss of Junior/Senior lunch may occur if the student is tardy from lunch.
- Students with off campus lunch permission will have their ID card appropriately coded so staff will know they are permitted to leave.
- Brennan Administration reserves the right to revoke Off Campus Lunch Privileges due to infractions/circumstances deemed inappropriate including but not limited to reckless driving, behavior, failing grades, poor attendance, excessive tardies, or outstanding fine(s)/obligation(s).
- If a student ID card is lost, the student is responsible for purchasing a new ID and replacement sticker. Processing a new card could take up to two weeks, pending eligibility verification.
A printable application is attached.