The following are the criteria for 2022-2023 Senior Off Block(s)
- Students must be classified as a Senior (12th grade) in good academic standing and on track to graduate in June of 2023.
- Students must pass all 5 of their STAAR End of Course Exams: English I, English 2, Biology, Algebra I, and U.S. History.
- Students must not have any major discipline issues and/or not be assigned to Alternative School during the Spring semester of their Junior year.
- Students can only request 7th& 8th Off Block Periods OR 8th Off Block Period.
- Students must have their own transportation and leave school as soon as their last class ends. Failure to leave could result in assigned off-block being revoked, and replaced with course(s).
- Students are not allowed to have a 7th Period Off Block and then return for an 8thperiod class or Athletic period.
APPLICATION IS ATTACHED AND DEADLINE FOR TURNING IN APPLICATION IS TUESDAY, June 2, 2022.
Please contact our Academic Dean, Dr. Michelle Craig, at email@example.com or 210- 398-1269, if you have any questions.