We are very honored to be working with your child in NISD this year. In preparing for the 2021-22 school year, NISD families received an email regarding data verification. It is important that the DATA VERIFICATION be completed by JUNE 3, 2021 to ensure your student(s) has a space in their current home campus which they are eligible to attend next year. If a Data Verification form is submitted after June 3, 2021, it is possible that your child could be sent to a cluster campus if additional students enroll during open registration and classes become full. During this time, your child's registration takes priority.
Here's how to begin & complete your student(s) Data Verification:
● Go to the NISD Home Access Center (HAC) website https://hac.nisd.net/
Follow the steps below:
If you already have a HAC account:
1. Your LOGIN is the email address to which the original data verification email was sent.
2. Your PASSWORD is the same HAC password that you have previously used.
3. After logging in, click the REGISTRATION icon/tab (located at the top).
4. Click on UPDATE ENROLLMENT tab.
5. Click START.
6. The first time you log in you will be asked to certify that you are over 13 years old. You will then enter your NISD student's birthdate to validate the registration account.
7. You will be asked if the student is returning to NISD for the 2021-2022 school year. If your student will be returning to ANY NISD school next year, select YES. If your student will NOT be returning to ANY NISD school, select NO and follow the question prompt.
8. Click NEXT.
9. Review your student's data and update any information needed. Click SUBMIT to complete the registration process for your student.
10. If you have multiple students, click on the CHANGE STUDENT icon on the far right of your student's name in HAC, select another student and follow the steps above. Review data and complete the data verification process for each student.
If you DO NOT already have a HAC account:
1) Your LOGIN is the email address to which the original data verification email was sent.
2) Your temporary PASSWORD is temp45632.
3) Once you are logged into the HAC system, you will be asked to set your own password and answer security questions selected by you. After completing the HAC account setup, click on the REGISTRATION icon and follow the remaining step #4 through #10 listed above.
If you have trouble accessing HAC or do not see one of your students, Please contact the school office and speak with the Attendance Secretary as they may be able to assist you with this process. If the campus is not able to resolve your issue, please complete the HAC Assistance Request Form so District staff can reset your password or link students in a family if necessary.
Once again, we want to stress the importance of completing the Data Verification by June 3, 2021.
We appreciate your attention to this important matter and thank you for taking the time to register your child in Northside Independent School District.