We love our Elrod Eagles and look forward to you all continuing to be a part of the Elrod family.
Parents of Retuning Students
Parents, if your child is returning to NISD for the 2022-2023 school year, Northside needs to verify your current information each year.
Here’s how to begin:
Go to the NISD Home Access Center (HAC) website https://hac.nisd.net/
Follow the steps below:
If you already have a HAC account:
1) Your LOGIN is the email address to which the message was sent.
2) Your PASSWORD is the same HAC password that you have previously used.
3) After logging in, click on the REGISTRATION tab.
4) Click on Update Enrollment tab
5) Click START
6) The first time you log in you will be asked to certify that you are over 13 years old. You will then enter your NISD elementary student’s birthday to validate the registration account.
7) You will be asked if the student is returning to NISD for the 2021-22 school year. If your child will be returning to ANY NISD school next year, select YES. If your child will NOT be returning to ANY NISD school, select NO and follow the question prompt.
8) Click NEXT.
9) Review your child’s data and update any information needed. Click SUBMIT to complete the registration process for your child.
10) If you have multiple elementary students, click on the CHANGE STUDENT icon on the far right of your student’s name in HAC, select another student and follow the same steps above. Review data and complete the registration process for each student.
If you DO NOT already have a HAC account:
Your LOGIN is the email address to which the message was sent.
Your temporary PASSWORD is temp45632
Once you are logged into the HAC system, you will be asked to set your own password and answer security questions selected by you.
After completing the HAC account set up, click on the REGISTRATION tab and follow the remaining steps #4 through #10 listed above
If you have any trouble accessing HAC or you do not see one of your children, please contact Elrod at 210-397-1800 and ask to speak with Mrs. Horstmann, our attendance secretary as she may be able to assist you with this process. If we are not able to resolve your issue, please complete the form using the link below and District staff can reset your password or link students in a family if necessary.
It is very important that this be completed by June 2nd, preferably sooner. Many of our grade levels are at or near capacity. Students who are not registered by June 3rd could be sent to a cap/cluster campus if available spots fill up.