Documents Required for Registration
Documents may be uploaded directly into the online registration system or brought to the school so that copies can be made.
How to Register Online
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
- Click "Register New Student" button below.
- Enter the information requested by the online forms. Note: Required fields are marked as "Required", and Northside Independent School District will receive the data exactly as it is entered. Please be careful of spelling, capitalization, and punctuation.
- On the "Summary" page, check your data before submitting.
- Click "Submit" On the submission confirmation page you will have the opportunity to print out a copy of your registration to keep for your records. Note: Once the form is electronically submitted, you will receive an e-mail confirmation.
Step-by-step instructions on how to register are available.
RETURNING STUDENT DATA VALIDATION
Data validation for currently enrolled returning students is performed by a parent or guardian each fall using Home Access Center (HAC).
- Log into Home Access Center (HAC).
- Once in HAC, click the "Registration" button.
- Select the "Update Enrollment" tab and next to the "Returning Student Registration" form select "Start."
- Enter the information requested by the online forms.
- On the "Review & Submit" screen, click "Submit." NOTE: Once the form is submitted, changes can no longer be made. To make changes please contact the student’s campus.
Step-by-step instructions on how to update enrollment for returning students are available.
Data validation and registration for returning students for the 2022-2023 school year will be available in the Spring of 2022.