To: 2020-2021 Hector Garcia 7th and 8th grade Athletes and their Parents: 8/10/20
This document contains very important information in regards to the required athletic paperwork for the 2020-2021 school year.
Please join Gladiator Athletics through sportsYou. This app is for all male/female athletes and their parents. Athletic information will be shared through the app. Don’t miss out! Use your unique access code below and follow the instructions.
|Join via App||Join via Website|
1. From your computer or phone, go to sportsyou.com
2. Click Get Your Free Account and enter your email
3. Go to your email and click Confirm Your Email
4. Click Enter Access Code to enter code, then finish set up
1. From your computer or phone, go to sportsyou.com and login
2. In left column, click Join Team/Group
3. Click Enter Access Code to enter code
1. On mobile device download sportsYou app from the App Store (iOS) or Google PlayStore (Android)
2. Tap Create Account or Continue with Google
3. Tap Enter Access Code to enter code, then finish set up
1. On mobile device login
2. In bottom tray, tap Teams/Groups
3. Tap blue + button, then tap Join Team/Group
There are six required RankOne online forms for every athlete to complete. The required athletic paperwork applies to any 7th or 8th grader for the 2020-2021 school year who wants to try out for a sport, and any 7th/8th grader who is enrolled in their grade level athletic period for the 2020-2021 school year.
Below is the link which will take you directly to the six RankOne online forms. Please follow the directions when filling out the forms. As of today, 5/20/20, you can complete the forms. Please complete the forms by the first week of June. The six forms will take about 30 minutes in total to complete.
https://northsideisd.rankonesport.com/New/NewInstructionsPage.aspx PRINTABLE physical forms are found on RankOne. Submit printed copies to Boys Head Coach - Coach Barrientes OR Girls Head Coach.
(This same link can be found on our Hector Garcia Campus website under ExtraCurricular Activities.)
If you need assistance in filling out the six RankOne forms, here’s a video that can help you through the steps.
8th Grade Athlete Requirements for the 2020-21 School Year:
- All 8th grade athletes must have a current Physical Examination Form turned in to the Girls/Boys Head Coach. If the athlete turned in a physical when she/he were in 7th grade during the 2019-20 school year, a new physical WILL NOT be required. If any 8th grade athlete did not turn in a physical during her/his 7th grade school year, a physical WILL be required for 8th grade. **If you need a physical form, the form is on the same website as the six required RankOne online forms.
- All 8th grade athletes must complete the six RankOne online forms.
- Any 8th grade athlete with asthma must have a new asthma form filled out by a doctor and turned in to Girls/Boys Head Coach. The asthma form is found on the same website as the required six online forms.
7th Grade Athlete Requirements for the 2020-2021 School Year:
- All 7th grade athletes must turn in a Physical Examination Form completed by a physician. This required form is found on the same website as the six RankOne online forms and is turned in to the Girls/Boys Head Coach.
- All 7th grade athletes must complete the six RankOne online forms.
- Any 7th grade athlete with asthma must have a new asthma form filled out by a doctor and turned in to our Girls/Boys Head Coach. The asthma form is found on the same website as the required six online forms.
Please have the online forms completed as soon as possible.