Parents and guardians of current NISD students received this very important email from NISD last week:
We are very honored to be working with your child in NISD this year! In preparing for the 2022-23 school year, NISD has opened Data Verification for all of our currently enrolled school students beginning today. It is important that Data Verification be completed by June 2, 2022 to ensure that your child has a space at their current or home campus for which they are eligible to attend next year. If a Data Verification form is submitted after June 2, 2022, it is possible that your child could be sent to a cluster campus if additional students enroll during open registration and classes become full. During this time, your child’s registration takes priority.
Please note that THE HAC ACCOUNT ATTACHED TO THIS EMAIL is the only one that has access to complete this process.
Here’s how to begin:
Go to the NISD Home Access Center (HAC) website https://hac.nisd.net/
Follow the steps below:
If you already have a HAC account:
1) Your LOGIN is the email address to which the message was sent.
2) Your PASSWORD is the same HAC password that you have previously used.
3) After logging in, click on the REGISTRATION tab.
4) Click on Update Enrollment tab
5) Click START
6) The first time you log in you will be asked to certify that you are over 13 years old. You will then enter your student’s birthday to validate the registration account.
7) You will be asked if the student is returning to NISD for the 2022-23 school year. If your child will be returning to ANY NISD school next year, select YES. If your child will NOT be returning to ANY NISD school, select NO and follow the question prompt.
8) Click NEXT.
9) Review your child’s data and update any information needed. Click SUBMIT to complete the registration process for your child.
10) If you have multiple elementary students, click on the CHANGE STUDENT icon on the far right of your student’s name in HAC, select another student and follow the same steps above. Review data and complete the registration process for each student.
If you have any trouble accessing HAC or you do not see one of your children, please contact the school office and ask to speak with the Attendance Secretary as they may be able to assist you with this process. If the campus is not able to resolve your issue, please complete the form using the link below and District staff can reset your password or link students in a family if necessary.
Once again, we want to stress the importance of completing Data Verification by June 2, 2022.We appreciate your attention to this important matter and thank you for taking the time to register your child in Northside.
If you have any questions or need any assistance completing the NISD Data Verification, please contact our campus Attendance Secretary, Mrs. Tovar at 210-397-2350.