Registration for new and returning students/Inscribciones para nuevos estudiantes y estudiantes que regresan
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
- Click "Register New Student" button below.
- Enter the information requested by the online forms. Note: Required fields are marked as "Required", and Northside Independent School District will receive the data exactly as it is entered. Please be careful of spelling, capitalization, and punctuation.
- On the "Summary" page, check your data before submitting.
- Click "Submit" On the submission confirmation page you will have the opportunity to print out a copy of your registration to keep for your records. Note: Once the form is electronically submitted, you will receive an e-mail confirmation.
Step-by-step instructions on how to register are available.
If you are a returning student, Northside needs to verify your current information each year.
- Log into Home Access Center (HAC) hac.nisd.net
- Once in HAC, click the "Registration" button.
- Select the "Update Enrollment" tab and next to the "Returning Student Registration" form select "Start."
- Enter the information requested by the online forms.
- On the "Review & Submit" screen, click "Submit." NOTE: Once the form is submitted, changes can no longer be made. To make changes please contact the student’s campus.
Step-by-step instructions on how to update enrollment for returning students are available.