Library Program Vision
Anson Jones MS library is an inviting learning hub for the entire school community which fosters and supports a passion for reading, global information, literacy and technology skills.
Library Program Mission
- Accessibility to intellectual and physical resources in different available formats.
- Opportunities through partnerships for instruction to stimulate literacy.
- Engage in hands on activities to teach collaborate, creativity, communication, problem solving, research and inquiry.
- Involving the school community in the library
- Facilitate social emotional learning activities
Hours of Operation: 8:00am-4:30 pm
Destiny Discover: https://search.follettsoftware.com/metasearch/ui/16599
Library Databases: https://nisd.net/library/secondary-resources