School Supply Pick Up
- Your child’s school supplies will be bagged up and labeled by the classroom teacher.
- We will distribute the bags by grade level on designated days. (If you have children in multiple grade levels, we will give you all of their supplies the day you come so you don’t have to make multiple trips.)
- The bags will be available for pick up in the back bus loop from 8:00-2:00.
- DIRECTIONS: Parents will drive through the back bus loop and a staff member wearing gloves and a mask will be there waiting. Parents will state the name of the child that they are picking up for. Staff members will retrieve the supply bag(s) and hand it to the parent through the car window.
- If you have library books at home, please bring them on this day to turn in. You will give them to the staff member handing you the school supplies.
DATE GRADE LEVEL
Monday, 5/11 (8:00-2:00) PK/Kinder/First
Tuesday, 5/12 (8:00-2:00) Second/Third
Wednesday, 5/13 (8:00-2:00) Fourth/Fifth
Picking Up Medicine/Inhalers from the Nurse’s Clinic
- Medicine/Inhalers will be available to pick up Monday, May 18th from 8:00-12:00 and Tuesday, May 19th from 1-4. (If those times won’t work for you, please call the office and we can make arrangements).
5th Grade Promotion
- The campus will have a virtual 5th Grade Promotion Celebration
- The virtual promotion will be available for anyone to view and will be available on Thursday, June 4th @ 9:00. Teachers will post it to their Google Classrooms (just like they do with daily announcements).
- The certificates and medals will be available for pick up in the office on Thursday, June 4th and Friday, June 5th during office hours (8:00-4:00).
If you would like to order a school yearbook please purchase at the website listed below. We will only be selling the yearbook online, it can be purchased through May 1st. Ybpay.lifetouch.com School Code is: 13670920 Yearbooks will be delivered to the campus in June. We will work out distribution when they get to the campus.