Criteria for Exempting the Final Exam:
1. Between March 1st and June 3rd, the student MUST have 3 or FEWER absences for the course they wish to exempt.
2. Students MUST have a grade average of a 70 or higher for the course they wish to exempt.
3. Students MUST have passed the first semester for the course they wish to exempt.
4. The student’s conduct MUST be ‘satisfactory’ or better.
5. The student MUST engage in the class during the time of the exam they wish to exempt.
*Northwest Vista students (dual credit) are not exempt.