Computer Science/ Technology
Teacher: Sharalyn Hiser
Our goals are to provide students access to technological resources and use these resources to promote critical thinking, creativity, clear communication and collaborating skills to become lifelong learners in our ever changing technological world.
- Technology Operations and Concepts: Students demonstrate a sound understanding of technology concepts, systems and operations.
- Digital Citizenship: Students understand human, cultural and societal issues related to technology and practice legal and ethical behavior.
- Communication and Collaboration: Students use digital media and environments to communicate and work collaboratively, including at a distance, to support individual learning and contribute to the learning of others.
- Critical Thinking, Problem Solving and Decision Making: Students use critical thinking kills to plan and conduct research, manage projects, solve problems and make informed decisions using appropriate digital tools and resources.
- Creativity and Innovation: Students demonstrate creative think, construct knowledge and develop innovative produces and processes using technology.
- Research and information Fluency: Students apply digital tools to gather, evaluate and use information.