NAMS Core Beliefs
▪Adults are responsible for setting limits in the school, in a respectful and empathic way.
▪ Mistakes are opportunities for important learning and positive feedback.
▪ Children and adults work and learn best in a place where they feel safe.
▪ Students have different learning needs, strengths, and goals. These differences deserve our respect.
▪ Relationships and trust are the foundation of a learning community.
▪ We hold high expectations for performance and behavior.
▪ Every day is a new day.
▪ Each student is an individual with unique personal, social and educational needs. As a result, every disciplinary situation is unique in nature.