Northside ISD is holding Transportation Job Fairs for bus drivers at North Transportation Station, 6323 Hausman W. from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. every Wednesday in June.
- Wednesday, June 7
- Wednesday, June 14
- Wednesday, June 21
- Wednesday, June 28
Starting pay for bus drivers is $13.08 per hour with increase to $13.33 after six months. Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance, retirement, paid training, and 10 paid holidays. Uniforms are provided and there are job opportunities at multiple geographic locations within Northside ISD.
Full time positions (32 guaranteed hours per week) are available with full District benefits.
Interviews will be conducted on-site at the job fairs for those who have completed their online application which can be found on the HR Jobs website.
Minimum qualifications include:
- 21 years of age
- High school diploma or GED (preferred)
- No record of DWI or convictions for the past 10 years and acceptable driving record according to the Texas Department of Public Safety standards (driving record will be verified)
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Effective behavior management skills with students of all ages
References are required, one of which must be a current or immediate past supervisor. Friends and relatives should not be used as references.
Candidates must also successfully complete a physical examination, drug test, fingerprinting and criminal background check.
Persons requiring assistance completing the online application may receive assistance at the following locations:
Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. -4 p.m.
North Station: 6323 W Hausman Road, 78249 210-397-0850
Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1 p.m. -3 p.m.
Human Resources 5617 Grissom Road, 78238 210-397-8600