For the latest info on the following topics and more, please visit the NISD COVID-19 resource page.
Computer or Device Issues?
- Do you need to borrow a computer from Ross? Please call 210-397-6350, or fill out this form: Request a Device. One of our staff will be in touch with you soon.
- Did something happen to the device you borrowed from NISD? Don't worry, it happens! Please call the Student Helpdesk at 210-397-0020 to talk with one of our technicians. If necessary, they will schedule a repair or device exchange.
Questions on Assignments?
- Do you have questions on assignments, or just want to connect with your teachers? They would love to hear from you! Please email them or connect with them through Google Classroom.
- Do you have a question about your student Google account, username, or password? Contact the Student Helpdesk at 210-397-0020.
Wishing You Could Be at School Right Now?
- We do too! Your teachers miss you very much as well, and are doing all they can to support you all from home. Please reach out to them through email or Google classroom to see all the things they have been working on these past few weeks.