We are very honored to be working with your child in NISD this year! In preparing for the 2020-21 school year, NISD has opened Priority Registration for all of our currently enrolled school students. It's important to complete the priority registration to ensure that we have a schedule of classes available for your child on the first day of school, August 24th.
Please note that THE HAC ACCOUNT ATTACHED TO THIS EMAIL is the only one that has access to complete this process.
Here’s how to begin:
Go to the NISD Home Access Center (HAC) website https://hac.nisd.net/
Follow the steps below:
If you already have a HAC account:
1) Your LOGIN is the email address to which the message was sent.
2) Your PASSWORD is the same HAC password that you have previously used.
3) After logging in, click on the REGISTRATION tab.
4) Click on Update Enrollment tab
5) Click START
6) The first time you log in you will be asked to certify that you are over 13 years old. You will then enter your NISD elementary student’s birthday to validate the registration account.
7) You will be asked if the student is returning to NISD for the 2020-21 school year. If your child will be returning to ANY NISD school next year, select YES. If your child will NOT be returning to ANY NISD school, select NO and follow the question prompt.
8) Click NEXT.
9) Review your child’s data and update any information needed. Click SUBMIT to complete the registration process for your child.
10) If you have multiple elementary students, click on the CHANGE STUDENT icon on the far right of your student’s name in HAC, select another student and follow the same steps above. Review data and complete the registration process for each student.
If you DO NOT already have a HAC account, please fill out this form and request a new account:
Once you are logged into the HAC system, you will be asked to set your own password and answer security questions selected by you.
After completing the HAC account set up, click on the REGISTRATION tab and follow the remaining steps #4 through #10 listed above.
We appreciate your attention to this important matter and thank you for taking the time to register your child in Northside.