The mission of the Steubing Library is for patrons to:
- Inquire: Ignite and encourage curiosity
- Discover: Develop and nurture life-long learners and readers
- Collaborate: Build and strengthen a thriving and connected learning community
- Steubing Library Catalog- https://search.follettsoftware.com/metasearch/ui/16122
- NISD Library Databases for Elementary - https://nisd.net/library/elementary-resources
At the Steubing Library, we are makers and scholars. The library is open Monday-Friday from 7:10am-3:15pm. Students are welcome to explore the library makerspaces and games before school as well as find new books. Parents are also welcome to create a library account to check out additional books.