The Princeton Review Live Online Instructor Led Course
- Classes will run from March 20 through April 24
- 15 hour course - five sections to choose from
- Review SAT content and SAT strategies
- Take 4 self-proctored SATs
- Access to The Princeton Review’s online portal
- Cost per student is $25 for eco dis students and $75 for non-eco dis students.
- Complete this FORM to register
- The Deadline to Register and pay for the class is March 17
- The registration fee will be paid through My School Bucks. If you have questions, please contact Mrs. Padron-Lopez at 210-397-6049
Self-Paced SAT Prep Resources: Learning Express
- Northside Digital Resources are available to all NISD students at no cost!
- Go to nisd.net/library/secondary-resources
- From campus, simply click on the Learning Express Link
- Off campus, log in to NISD SSO then provide the information below:
Username - nisd1 Password - research
- Students will create their own password upon registration.