2022 - 2023 Registration
We are quickly running out of time for current students to register for the upcoming school year. The process is super easy and will take you about 10 minutes per child to complete.
You will need to follow the directions below to complete your registration if any of the following scenarios pertain to your child.
- Your child will be returning to Thornton next year
- Your child will be attending a different Northside school next year
- Your child will not be attending a Northside school next year
We greatly appreciate you taking the few minutes to complete this registration today!
After going to https://hac.nisd.net, please follow the steps below to complete your child's registration
- Your User Name is the email address associated with your student's registration
- Your PASSWORD is the same HAC password that you have previously used. If you need help resetting your password, please give us a call at 210-397-3950.
- After logging in, select the child you are trying to register from the upper right-hand corner
- Click on the REGISTRATION button (TOP) and then click on the Update Enrollment tab
- Click the START link
- The first time you log in you will be asked to certify that you are over 13 years old. You will then enter your student’s birthday to validate the registration account.
- You will be asked if the student is returning to NISD for the 2022-23 school year. If your child will be returning to ANY NISD school next year, select YES. If your child will NOT be returning to ANY NISD school, select NO and follow the question prompt.
- Click NEXT.
- Review your child’s data and update any information needed. Click SUBMIT to complete the registration process for your child.
- If you have multiple elementary students, click on the CHANGE STUDENT icon on the far right of your student’s name in HAC, select another student and follow the same steps above. Review data and complete the registration process for each student.