Front of Warren HS

Registration for 2022-2023 School Year

Sign in to Registration Account

Student Registration Sign In Here


Forgot Password Reset Here


Creating a new registration account:

Enter the following required information to continue. This account is meant to be created by an adult family member. It is important to create only one account per household so that the system will be able to save and access your information correctly.

Don't Have an Email Address? We suggest that you obtain a free email account online through Google or Yahoo.

With an account, you can...

  • Complete forms online
  • Save and return to forms in progress
  • Print form history

Create Account


Contact Registrar: Diana Guerra for more information (210) 397-4238 or by email:


Documents Required for Registration

Documents may be uploaded directly into the online registration system or brought to the school so that copies can be made.


How to Register Online


  1. Click "Register New Student" button below.
  2. Enter the information requested by the online forms. Note: Required fields are marked as "Required", and Northside Independent School District will receive the data exactly as it is entered.  Please be careful of spelling, capitalization, and punctuation.
  3. On the "Summary" page, check your data before submitting.
  4. Click "Submit" On the submission confirmation page you will have the opportunity to print out a copy of your registration to keep for your records.  Note:  Once the form is electronically submitted, you will receive an e-mail confirmation.

Step-by-step instructions on how to register are available.


Data validation for currently enrolled returning students is performed by a parent or guardian each fall using Home Access Center (HAC)

  1. Log into Home Access Center (HAC).
  2. Once in HAC, click the "Registration" button.
  3. Select the "Update Enrollment" tab and next to the "Returning Student Registration" form select "Start."
  4. Enter the information requested by the online forms.
  5. On the "Review & Submit" screen, click "Submit." NOTE: Once the form is submitted, changes can no longer be made. To make changes please contact the student’s campus.

Step-by-step instructions on how to update enrollment for returning students are available.


Magnet Schools

Acceptance to any of NISD's seven magnet high schools or two magnet middle schools is by application only. (Applications are typically accepted in late fall and winter.)


School Choice

In accordance with NISD Board Policy, Northside ISD generally does not accept the enrollment of students who do not reside in the district; however, there are a few exceptions.


Frequently Asked Questions


What documents do I need to register my child?

To register your child in school you will need:

Where does my child go to school?

All school attendance boundaries are approved by the School Board. To see what school your address is assigned to, and for bus transportation information, go to the Boundaries and Buses page.

When / How / Where do I register?

  • Registration for returning high school, middle school, and elementary school students is done online in the Spring preceding the start of the new school year.
  • New-to-Northside elementary school students should register online and call their neighborhood school for specific questions.
  • New-to-Northside middle school students should register online and call the campus regarding dates for course selection.
  • New-to-Northside high school students should register online and call their school's counseling office for registration appointments in June and July.
  • New-to-Northside high school students should not plan to register on Prep Days as counselors will be assisting returning high school students. Ongoing registration will occur at the high schools by appointment. Contact your high school for additional information.

How do I get a copy of the school calendar?

You can download and print the school calendar here.

Does my address qualify for bus transportation?

Information on which school bus to ride, pickup times and locations can be obtained from your child's school after August 1. In addition, information on bus routes is available from the Boundaries and Buses page.

Does my school offer after school care?

All Elementary Schools and some Middle Schools in Northside offers the Learning Tree After-School Enrichment program.

I am moving to San Antonio and have bought a house but have not moved in yet. How do I register my child without a current energy, water, cable or phone bill to show proof of residency?

If you have a binding contract on a home with a closing or move-in date before the start of the school year, you would simply need to show the contract once you assume residency in order to complete registration, along with a few other required documents (ie: immunization records, etc.)

If you should have a contract with a closing date after the start of the school year, an Anticipated Move Contract must be processed at the Office of Student Advocacy and School Choice (SASC). The purpose of the Northside ISD Anticipated Move procedure is to avoid multiple changes of a student's school assignment during a school year. An Anticipated Move Contract permits a family to enroll a child at the school (or the cluster campus, if applicable) in the attendance area in which the family will be moving during the course of the school year. (Please note that the actual move-in date must be during the course of the school year. The student may be ineligible for participation in UIL activities until residency has been established.) The following items will be required:

  • Lease contract, signed by all parties OR a current and active proof of residency in the form of a utility bill (water, electric or cable) of the family's address - which must be under the parent's name – for the current residence
  • A valid sales or lease contract, signed by all parties for the new home
  • A document showing a closing or occupancy date on or after the first day of school for the new home
  • Birth certificate and social security card for all affected children

I am moving out of a school's attendance area, can my child continue attending?

A student who moves out of a school’s attendance area during a school year may request permission to remain at the school for the duration of the school year by submitting an Application for Continued Enrollment to the campus principal. In order to be considered for approval, an Application for Continued Enrollment may be submitted prior to the move but must be submitted no more than 10 days after the move. An Application submitted more than 10 days after the move may be denied due to untimeliness of the request. This can also be submitted for graduating seniors.

Who can register/transfer a student's enrollment?

As a requirement of law, only a biological parent, court-appointed legal guardian, or other person with legal control of the child shall enroll a student into a public school district. If a person wishing to enroll a child and the person is not the parent of the child, the person will be required to obtain an NISD Power of Attorney (POA) document from the Office of Student Advocacy and School Choice (SASC) at (210) 397-8695, which allows the parent to extend their parental rights (to include care, custody and control of the student) to a guardian for purposes of educational, health care, and general welfare. Note that during the summer and through the first six-weeks of the school year, because of increased volume, POAs are by appointment only.

Can a child be schooled at home?

A parent may choose to home school their children. If home school is decided upon by the family, then the home campus must be provided a letter including:

  • Student name and date of birth
  • Parent name and signature
  • Date that home schooling began (the letter cannot reflect the intent to home school)

Examples are available in English and Español.

To contact the campus Registrar, please call: 210-397-4238 

Cafeteria Info & Menus
Health & Vaccination Forms
Buses & Boundaries
District Programs