To make every child's potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, places of worship, and throughout the community.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To advocate for laws that further the education, physical and mental health, welfare, and safety of children and youth.
- To promote the collaboration and engagement of families and educators in the education of children and youth.
- To engage the public in united efforts to secure the physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and social well-being of all children and youth.
- To advocate for fiscal responsibility regarding public tax dollars in public education funding.
Collaboration: We will work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to broaden and enhance our ability to serve and advocate for all children and families.
Commitment: We are dedicated to children’s educational success, health, and well-being through strong family and community engagement while remaining accountable to the principles upon which our association was founded.
Diversity: We acknowledge the potential of everyone without regard, including but not limited to: age, culture, economic status, educational background, ethnicity, gender, geographic location, legal status, marital status, mental ability, national origin, organizational position, parental status, physical ability, political philosophy, race, religion, sexual orientation, and work experience.
Respect: We value the individual contributions of members, employees, volunteers, and partners as we work collaboratively to achieve our association’s goals.
Accountability: All members, employees, volunteers, and partners have a shared responsibility to align their efforts toward the achievement of our association’s strategic initiatives.
Membership is OPEN
Dues are just $8 and can be sent to school with your name, your student's name, grade level, and teacher's name. You can also join online at joinpta.org. Select "Texas", "Northside ISD", and "Christian Evers Elementary" Please put your child's name and teacher on the form so we can credit their class! There is a $1.50 convenience fee for online signup. Anyone can join parents, grandparents, friends, aunts, uncles, other community members, etc!
Want to Volunteer?
Don't forget to fill out the NISD Background check! Go to Background Check Form and make sure to check Evers Elementary. Please also fill out our Volunteer Interest Form - Google Forms and our volunteer coordinator will keep you informed of opportunities.