The Enrichment Academy at Cable and Westwood Terrace Elementary Schools is a unique and innovative school year model that provides students an additional 29 days of enriched instruction through engaging, hands-on activities.
The academy will follow a fully redesigned school year calendar that expands student learning time and enhances teacher support through the months of August through June.
Why create an Enrichment Academy?
Students will have more:
- Learning time
- Brain breaks
- Experience with hands-on, enriching activities including fine arts, STEM, and educational field trips
- Opportunity for community engagement
- Quality instruction provided by qualified and certified teachers
Parents will have:
- A safe and structured learning environment for their child through most of August through June
- Nutritious breakfast and lunch provided for their child while at school
- Consistent traditional holidays with older siblings attending other NISD schools
Benefits of the Enrichment Academy:
- Improved academic gains and achievements
- Improved attendance
- Improved campus culture
- Improved enthusiasm and excitement for learning