Attendance Office Hours
8:00 am - 4:45 pm
Checkout cut-off time 3:45 pm
(These times will vary based on testing days and early release days)
Kenyatta Hanspard (210) 398-2208 Kenyatta.Hanspard@nisd.net
Leslie Stanford (210) 398-2214 Leslie.Stanford@nisd.net
(Verification of Enrollment) for learner's permit/ driver's license: students need to email the attendance office at least 24 hours in advance and the VOE will be emailed back to the student's Harlan email address.
VOE's are only good for 30 days, so please make sure you have an appointment before requesting.
For change of address please email proof of residency to attendance, along with a copy of parent/guardian photo ID.
- Acceptable forms for Proof of Residency: CPS, SAWS or a trash bill (dated within the past 30 days)
- Bill must be first full-page showing usage at the new address
Parent/Medical Notes must be turned in within 3 days of absence and student's ID number written on the excuse along with periods missed.
All notes can be brought to the attendance office or emailed directly to one of the attendance secretaries.
CHECK OUT PROCESS FOR STUDENTS THAT DRIVE TO CAMPUS
- All students that drive to campus, including students 18 years of age must have permission from parent/guardian to sign themselves out of school early for appointments.
- Parents must email permission to both attendance secretaries first thing the morning of the appointment along with a copy of a parent or guardian photo ID.
- Students will need to stop by the attendance office before first period starts to obtain a pink pass. Students will not be called down if they are driving themselves. Obtaining the pink pass is very important.
- Parents/Students will need to follow this process each time a student that drives to campus has to leave early for an appointment.
CHECK OUT PROCESS FOR STUDENTS THAT DO NOT DRIVE TO CAMPUS
- All students that do not drive to campus must have a parent/guardian/emergency contact come to the attendance office with a photo ID to check the student out.