Attendance Office Hours
8:15 am - 4:45 pm
Checkout cut-off time 3:45 pm
(These times will vary based on testing days and early release days)
Laura Taylor (210) 398-2208 (A-L)
Carrie Ramirez (210) 398-2214 (M-Z)
(Verification of Enrollment) for learner's permit/ driver's license: students need to email the attendance office at least 24 hours in advance and the VOE will be emailed back to the student's Harlan email address.
VOE's are only good for 30 days, so please make sure you have an appointment before requesting.
For change of address please email proof of residency to the attendance office, along with a copy of parent/guardian photo ID.
- Acceptable forms for Proof of Residency: CPS, SAWS or a trash bill (dated within the past 30 days)
- Bill must be first full-page showing usage at the new address
Parent/Medical Notes must be turned in within 3 days of absence and student's ID number written on the excuse along with periods missed.
All notes can be brought to the attendance office or emailed directly to one of the attendance secretaries at email@example.com.
CHECK OUT PROCESS FOR STUDENTS THAT DRIVE TO CAMPUS
- All students that drive to campus, including students 18 years of age or older, must have permission from parent/guardian to sign themselves out of school early for appointments.
- Parents must email permission to the attendance office the evening before or first thing the morning of the appointment along with a copy of a parent or guardian photo ID. Please email permission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students will need to stop by the attendance office before or after first period the morning of the appointment to obtain a pink pass as we do not call students from class to leave on time for appointments. The pink pass ensures your student leaves campus on time for appointments.
- Parents/Students will need to follow this process each time a student that drives to campus has to leave early for an appointment.
CHECK OUT PROCESS FOR STUDENTS THAT DO NOT DRIVE TO CAMPUS
- All students that do not drive to campus must have a parent/guardian/emergency contact come to the attendance office with a photo ID to check the student out.