In an effort to maximize student learning, students have the opportunity to take advantage of the campus "reteach/retest" policy.
If a student earns a low grade on an assignment or test, he/she has the opportunity to earn a higher grade if the following steps are completed.
1. The student must first attend tutoring with the teacher to receive clarity on the concepts they missed. This is the "reteach."
2. The assignment can then be resubmitted or the test can be retaken with a 10 point penalty deduction. This is the "retest."
3. The last day to resubmit an assignment or retake a test is the last Wednesday of the current marking period. Grades from previous grading periods cannot be changed.
In an effort to maximize student learning, students have the opportunity to take advantage of the campus "late work" policy.
If a student is absent, the student has three days to make up the work without penalty.
1. If a student does not complete an assignment on time, the student may turn in the assignment late.
2. The assignment will be graded and a 10 point penalty will be deducted from the grade the student earned. A 15 point deduction will be attached to the assignment if the course is for high school credit.
3. The last day to submit late work is last Wednesday of the current six-weeks grading period. Late work from previous grading periods cannot be changed.