Adams Hill Elementary is proud to offer a new program on campus to support families in need. The Patriot Food and School Supply Pantry is designed to meet the needs of students and their families. Listed below is some important information about the program:
- The Patriot Pantry will provide non-perishable food to a family in need.
- Families will only be allowed to receive support once in a month time (30 days), so all families can be supported. This includes the food distribution from the San Antonio Food Bank on the school campus.
- There is no cost for the program.
- The program will run from August 2020 until June 2021. This is a normal calendar school year.
- Distribution will be done in a discreet and confidential manner. Due to social distancing all items will have to be picked up at the school.
- Only the school counselor and administration will know of a family receiving support.
- If the school goes into quarantine, the program will not be able to operate.
- Families might be asked to fill out a end of year survey so the committee can best support the community.