Every child's potential is a reality.
To make every child's potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship;
- To raise the standards of home life;
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth;
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth;
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.
Membership is OPEN Dues are just $10 and can be sent to school with your name, your student's name, grade level, and teacher's name. You can also join online at joinpta.org. Select "Texas", "Northside ISD", and "Aue" Please put your child's name and teacher on the form so we can credit their class! There is a $1.50 convenience fee for online sign up. Or, using Square the convenience fee is only 60 cents. Anyone can join: parents, grandparents, friends, aunts, uncles, other community members, etc!
Want to Volunteer? Don't forget to fill out the NISD Background check! Go to Background Check Form and make sure to check Aue and any other schools where you plan to volunteer! Contact us at 210-397-6750 and let us know you'd like to help!