New Student Registration at Hobby MS
Documents Required for Registration
Documents may be uploaded directly into the online registration system or brought to the school so that copies can be made.
- Child's Social Security Card (optional)
- An original certified copy of the child's birth certificate
- An up-to-date immunization record
- Proof of residency:
Newly Enrolling Students From Outside NISD
Students should be up to date with immunizations or present an approved exemption form upon enrollment in school. Parents/Guardians of students who are not up to date will be given information on available immunization clinics/resources to complete by the first date of school. School nurses will follow up with parents to check status and answer questions the week prior to school starting and as needed. School nurses will supply their campus administrators with a list of students with incomplete records despite previous contact with the parents/guardian on September 1, 2022. If updated records have not been received by September 1, 2022, campus administration will need to follow up with the parent/guardian to ensure that the student receives the immunizations at the next mobile clinic opportunity in Northside or the parent can take the student to a preferred provider and then provide the updated record to the school nurse.
*Students who are homeless/in foster care, refugees, dependents of active duty military, or meet other state criteria for provisional enrollment are given 30 days
If you are a returning student, Northside needs to verify your current information each year.
- Log into Home Access Center (HAC).
- Once in HAC, click the "Registration" button.
- Select the "Update Enrollment" tab and next to the "Returning Student Registration" form select "Start."
- Enter the information requested by the online forms.
- On the "Review & Submit" screen, click "Submit." NOTE: Once the form is submitted, changes can no longer be made. To make changes please contact the student’s campus.
Step-by-step instructions on how to update enrollment for returning students are available.
Returning students can verify their information for the 2022-2023 school year March 21 through June 2, 2022.