We do our best to help students overcome obstacles that may be influencing them in and outside of the classroom so that they can be successful in school. All of our services are FREE.
- School Supplies - basic supplies for students
- Referral Consultations - Clothing, food, utility referrals
- Counseling - one-on-one counseling through our Project Access program
- Mobile Food Pantry - Contact Community in Schools to sign up for food assistance
- Vision Screening Assistance - Free vision/glasses voucher for students that qualify
- Holiday Assistance - Assistance with gift or meals for the holiday season
- Clothing Closet - Clothing and shoes available on site
- Social Skills/Academic Groups - small groups on social skills development and improving academic skills
- Parent Resource Center - Parent resources are available for parents in the CIS office (i.e. internet access, printing, pamphlets, books)
- Cafécitos - Parent meetings to help engage parents in the school community and help provide information regarding "hot" topics relevant to their students.
Volunteer with Communities in Schools - Become a Mentor or a Tutor for our MVE students, or volunteer your time at events or activities.
Site Coordinator, Joyce Quintanilla-Perez
Learn more about CIS at: