Every child's potential is a reality.
To make every child's potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communicate to advocate for all children.
5 Great Reasons to Be Part of PTA
- Be in the know. PTA helps you keep up with what's happening in your school.
- Support your child’s education. PTA contributes to school events and funds all school field trips.
- Build relationships. PTA connects you to other families through meetings, events, and communications, and helps build a sense of community.
- PTA offers opportunities for you to use your talents to benefit children and the school. PTA can help you expand your skills too.
- Speak up. PTA can be a way to effectively suggest changes at your child's school and in your community, and to be involved in making them happen.