- High School Diploma* or Accredited General Equivalency Diploma (GED)*
* Proof of U.S. equivalency must be provided. Foreign transcripts must be transcribed. Translation will not suffice.
- Ability to speak read and write English well enough to carry out the duties of a Paraprofessional Substitute.
- Must have satisfactory outcome of fingerprinting background check. Non-refundable fee paid by employee.
* Additional salary supplement provided for working in certain special education classes. This requires additional training or SpecEd Certification. Training is provided free of cost to the substitute during certain times of the year.