- Possess a valid Teacher’s Certificate, or, have completed at least 90 semester hours from an accredited college* or university* with a minimum of 2.5 GPA.
* Proof of U.S. equivalency must be provided. Foreign transcripts must be transcribed. Translation will not suffice.
- Ability to speak read and write English well enough to carry out the duties of a Substitute Teacher.
- Must have satisfactory outcome of fingerprinting background check. Non-refundable fee paid by employee.
|90+ Sem. Hrs.||$110||$70|
* Additional salary supplement provided for working in certain special education classes. This requires additional training. Training will be provided free of cost to the substitute.