The Luna Middle School Counseling Team is committed to assisting students with their educational, social, personal and career development. The counselors at Luna offer a comprehensive program and work with students, parents, teachers, and administrators through the four components of the Northside Independent School District Comprehensive Developmental Guidance Program.
- Lessons delivered to ALL students that focus on specific student skill goals in four targeted areas.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Intrapersonal Skills
- Post-Secondary College and career readiness
- Personal Health and Safety
- Students can access counseling services through self-referral
- Students may also, with parent permission, choose to participate in a counseling group
- Student will be guided through course selection and college and career readiness
- Counselors support the mission and vision of the whole school and support teachers and administrators
To Access our Quarterly Newsletter please click on the following: Luna Country Counseling