Welcome to the Valley Hi Library webpage.
- Librarian- Jennifer Grimes
- Phone- (210) 397-0383
- Email me- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow the Valley Hi Library on Twitter @valleyhilibrary
The library is open daily from 7:30-3:30. Schedule may vary due to morning and afternoon duty, meetings and other events.
- Learners in Kindergarten may checkout one Easy book per week. Books will stay in their classrooms.
- Learners in 1st-5th grades may checkout two books every week that may go home, but may not be able to checkout if they have a lost or overdue book until the issue is resolved. Learners in 1st and 2nd grade are strongly encouraged to use the 5 Finger Rule to find Good Fit Books.
- Parents may checkout up to 5 books at a time for a period of two weeks.
Valley Hi Library Vision-
The Valley Hi Library will serve as the primary print and digital resource hub for the campus, empowering our students to gain the knowledge and skills necessary to succeed as life-long learners in a changing world.
Valley Hi Library Mission-
The mission of the Valley Hi Library is to provide students access to high-quality educational materials and diverse learning opportunities.
Helpful Learning Links-
- NISD Elementary Digital Resources- https://nisd.net/library/elementary-resources
- Valley Hi E.S. Library Digital Book Catalog- https://search.follettsoftware.com/metasearch/ui/5534