NISD's mission is to provide all NISD students who are eligible to ride the bus a safe, efficient, nurturing environment that supports the educational and extra-curricular objectives of the district.
District calendars are listed and approved two years in advance. For individual schools, only campuses with Google Calendars are featured here.
Working together for student academic success by providing nutritious meals in a cost effective and pleasant environment.
All Northside ISD students, whether new or returning, register here online.
Northside School of Innovation, Technology, and Entrepreneurship
NSITE High School provides unique learning experiences by fostering an entrepreneurial spirit of innovation and problem-solving through high quality instruction and a specialized curriculum focused on technology applications, business principles, and project-based learning.
- Learn to harness the power of the Internet to successfully market a product or business online through virtual business and social media marketing courses
- Create software applications that run on a mobile device
- Earn industry recognized certifications such as Network+ and Security+
- Learn how networks operate and how to configure them along with network theory
- Learn to mitigate cyberattacks by applying preventative measures and searching for risks within an organization
- Apply computer science to solve problems through the development of algorithms and programs
- All NSITE students will participate in a senior capstone course in which they will create and run a virtual business.
The Northside School of Innovation, Technology, and Entrepreneurship (NSITE), located on the Holmes High School campus, is the state’s premier business and technology magnet school. In this technology-rich, college preparatory program, each student is issued a laptop computer enabling them to expand the learning environment beyond the traditional classroom.
- Computer Programming
- Industry-Standard Certifications
- Mentor Programs
- Software Development
- Principles of Information Technology & Principles of Business, Marketing, and Finance
- Virtual Business and Social Media Marketing
- AP Computer Science Principles and Mobile App Development
- CISCO 1 & 2