All NSITE students will take the standard core courses, but it is recommended that all students take English at the Advanced level for all four years and all social studies courses at the Advanced level through U.S. History. All freshmen will take AP Human Geography. Your counselor will work with you to ensure that you meet all graduation and academy requirements. NSITE students must complete 6 NSITE credits prior to graduation and must be enrolled in at least one NSITE class each year.
- AP Computer Science Principles
- Principles of Business, Marketing, and Finance
- Advanced Computer Science I
- AP Computer Science A (2hr course) (OR)
- Advanced Computer Science II
- Practicum in Information Technology- Web VEI (2hr course)
- Practicum in Information Technology- Programming (2hr course)