NISD's mission is to provide all NISD students who are eligible to ride the bus a safe, efficient, nurturing environment that supports the educational and extra-curricular objectives of the district.
District calendars are listed and approved two years in advance. For individual schools, only campuses with Google Calendars are featured here.
Working together for student academic success by providing nutritious meals in a cost effective and pleasant environment.
All Northside ISD students, whether new or returning, register here online.
Global Communications, Cybersecurity, and Information Technology
Developing Global Leaders in Cybersecurity
- Advanced academics with specialized English Language Arts, Social Studies, and elective courses
- Enhanced opportunities to earn high school credits in Cybersecurity and Web Development electives starting in 7th grade
- Access to Fine Arts, Athletics, and other electives at Zachry Middle School
- Hands-on experiences with a mock intermediate distribution frame (IDF) room and a Digital Forensics course only offered at Zachry Magnet School.
- Innovative and engaging learning experiences
- Leadership opportunities
- November - Online application opens
- Jan. 18 - Deadline to submit applications
- Jan. 29 - Acceptance/wait-list letters emailed
- Feb. 8 - Deadline for families to accept/decline
- Limited spots available
- Acceptance by application only
- All NISD 5th graders are eligible to apply
- Transportation provided for qualifying students
- Standard NISD dress code, no uniforms
- Junior Model United Nations (UN)
- Campus Athletics/Fine Arts
- Campus Clubs/Organizations