Schoology Parent Account Information
Parents who had an account for the 22-23 school year can still access and use the same account for the 23-24 school year. If needed, parents can reset their password using the forgot password link. If creating a new account, parents will need to obtain the student's access code from the child's school. The student access code connects the parent to all their child’s classes.
Creating a New Parent Account:
- Log into: app.schoology.com/register
- Select, Parent.
- Enter the Parent Access Code for your child.
- Fill in the Sign up for Schoology box, click Register.
Adding Additional Children:
- Click Add Child from the drop-down menu in the upper right hand corner.
- Enter the Parent Access Code for additional children.
(The checkmark indicates which account you are currently viewing.)
- Click Settings from the drop-down menu in the upper right hand corner.
- From the account settings area, click into the Notifications tab.
- Configure your own settings.
Viewing Your Child’s Activity:
- Click on the arrow in the upper-right corner of your account and select your child’s name.
The Student Activity area in the center of the page displays your child’s Recent Submissions, Grades, Overdue, and Upcoming Assignments.