Collage of photos that includes students in different classrooms

NO-PASS, NO-PLAY Honors Waiver Request


A student seeking a no-pass, no-play waiver for an advanced or honors course must fill out the district waiver form. Students in a regular class are not eligible to apply for a no-pass, no-play waiver. A student may only apply for an advanced or honors course waiver if their failing grade in an advanced or honors course was between a 60 and a 69. A student may receive a maximum of three waivers (all subjects combined) during the school year. 

Qualifying Courses:

  • All courses designated with H for Honors
  • All courses designated with Pre-AP for Pre­Advanced Placement
  • All courses designated with D for Dual Credit
  • All courses designated with AP for Advanced Placement
Cafeteria Info & Menus
Health Services Information
Buses & Boundaries
District Programs
School Safety