Caroline Tamayo, MA
Site Coordinator - Glenoaks Elementary
Communities In School of San Antonio
210-397-2300 ext. 3189
Communities In Schools of San Antonio (CIS-SA) is a school-based, non-profit program designed to provide services to students and their families.
CIS Mission: Our Mission is to surround students with a community of support, empowering them to stay in school and achieve in life.
Below is a list of the services that CIS provides:
- Supportive Guidance & Counseling: License professional counseling, small group
- Health & Human Services: school supplies, shoes, clothes, free eye exam and glasses certificates
- College & Career Awareness: exploring career goals through small group
- Enrichment Activities: incentives for attendance, academics, behavior
- Academic Support: small academic groups