Welcome to the Passmore Elementary Library!!
- Librarian - Patricia Rodriguez
- Phone - 210-397-0534
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Library hours are 7:30 - 3:00 pm. Schedule may vary depending on morning, lunch or afternoon duty, meetings and other events.
- Kindergarten and 1st grade students may check out one Easy book per week. Books will stay in their classrooms.
- 2nd - 5th grade students may check out two books every other week that may go home, depending on classroom expectations. They will not be able to check out a book if they have a lost or overdue book or if they owe a fine until the issue is resolved.
- Learners in 1st - 2nd grade are encouraged to use the 5 finger rule to find Good Fit Books.
- Parents may check out up to 5 books at a time for a period of 2 weeks.
*Library Program Vision: Create a culture of independent learners.
*Library Program Mission: To provide a logical and efficient library space where learners are free to explore, collaborate and self - select reading resources.
*NISD Elementary Libraries Directory: northsideisd.follettdestiny.com
*Passmore Library Digital Book Catalog: https://search.follettsoftware.com/metasearch/ui/12904