Empower students to explore interests, build skills, and find the right supports through Person Centered Planning and developing self determination
Every student will find their purpose, passion and place in the community.
- Each student deserves a quality education which honors their voice and prepares them to engage, contribute, and succeed.
- Students’ health, safety, engagement, challenge, and support is directly linked to their academic/personal achievement and future success.
- Meaningful relationships among students, families, educators, and the community are vital to student success.
- Classroom Teachers and Instructional Assistants have the most impact on student achievement followed by Campus Principals and Support Staff..
- Public schools are essential to foster a diverse community and develop engaged citizens.